Sunday, April 24, 2005

And THAT'S how you narrate a story.

Okay. This is my first blog entry. There was much discussion between Blood Ray and I about starting a joint blog, but I decided that I would need to get my feet wet with a solo project. Also, we couldn't decide on a name for our shared blog. At some point, I decided that our password should be "babette," but that's about as far as we got.

I don't really know anything about HTML. Once, in college, I had this really crappy homepage with pictures of me with dyed blonde hair. It was a mess, both the homepage and the look I was going for. I'm certain that I was wearing a South Park t-shirt in it as well. My point is this: it's going to be a while before i can put up fancy links and pics and stuff like that. So bear with me, okay?

More news later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Last night, I was trying to figure out how to do a link. I had Blood Ray walk me through it over the phone. His exact words were, "I can't believe that you're calling ME for technical support." So maybe I'll just call you for help sometime!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home