Monday, April 25, 2005

Perhaps we really should have attempted to play Hi Ho Cherry Oh

If anyone out there is planning on hosting any kind of "Game Night" in the future, here are some things you might want to consider:

1. Don't invite more than 20 people.

2. Try not to get too fucked up at the start of the night. Remember, you're in charge of introducing people, picking out games to play, etc. It's not so easy to do if you're curled up in the fetal position in the corner of your couch. Also, most games require thinking. Overheard during Catchphrase:

"I think I'm on Joe's team."
"Yeah, and that's not really working for anyone tonight, is it?"

3. Finally, remember this: the minute the TV goes on, you've lost them. So don't let anyone hijack your remote.

Better luck next time, I suppose. Oh, and it's going to be at Blood Ray's apartment. Details later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm sorry, but I really wanted to see a music montage with you. You have such an infectious laughter. Besides, didn't everyone enjoy the fat lady falling off the motorcycle. It was hilarious!!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yes, it was very funny. I still would've liked to hear the announcer say something like, "But she's okay folks!"

R.I.P. Fat Lady on a Motorcycle.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home