Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Where you lead....

Why are there people NOT watching "Gilmore Girls" on Tuesday nights? It blows my mind. It might be too late to do anything about "Arrested Development," but seriously.....watch this show!

And to celebrate the release of the third season of Gilmore Girls on DVD (May 3), here are a few of my favorite quotes from the show:

Emily: Isn't she hilarious? I never have any idea what she's talking about but she's so entertaining. Like a chimp.

Lorelai: Please do not tell me that you are sitting right in front of me.
Emily: No, it's a hologram. Life like, isn't it?

Rory: Can we not say the word college for at least forty-eight hours?
Lorelai: Fine.
Rory: Thank you.
Lorelai: How 'bout collage, can we say collage? 'Cause it sounds the same but it's actually very different.
Rory: Collage is fine.
Lorelai: Okay, good, 'cause I don't even know how to get through a conversation without the word collage.

Lorelai: This is amazing chicken, Mom. I mean it, really great.
Emily: Thank you, Lorelai.
Lorelai: It's like super chicken. I bet it could fly. Have you tried tossing it out the window?

Rory: Here's the gin. It's brown
Lorelai: I love that you think that.

Lorelai: Hey, I'm gonna find a ladies room. You know, sneak a smoke, see if anybody slipped an aspirin in my coke.
Rory: Okay, Rizzo.

Paris: Pack up the chastity belt, Gilmore. You're going to Harvard.

Lorelai: I'm going to make out in the coatroom. Don't eat my chicken.
Rory: That's going on your tombstone.

and finally, for Blood Ray:

Emily: You have the word "Juicy" on your rear end.
Lorelai: Well, if I knew you were coming over, I would've changed.
Emily: Into what? A brassiere with the word "Tasty" on it?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Nicole is right the fast talky talky is too much. Its like watching a Mexican soap opera.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home