Saturday, May 14, 2005

Can't stereotype my thing, yo.

By the way, Miranda came up with a pretty good idea. If anyone wants to post some reviews of Brazie's up on Sauce, feel free. Just don't use the word "foreigner" in the review, please.

Anyway, not having to work for the next five days is an amazing feeling, one that i haven't felt in the past year, at least. I plan on getting crazy drunk tomorrow night, maybe getting punched in the face ( i feel like my costume for Tarts & Vicars is going to be controversial). Then I plan on gambling with my sis and my mom on Sunday.

Then the train to chicago. Gilmore Girls on DVD and a special ipod mix of Rilo Kiley, Fiona Apple and assorted showtunes. I'm pretty excited. That's probably why I'm still awake at 3 a.m.

Blood Ray is taking the digital camera to Tarts & Vicars, so stay tuned for some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home