Sunday, May 01, 2005

How do ya like them eggrolls, Mr. Goldstone

Forgot to mention that I bought the Kaiser Chiefs CD this weekend. And after going two whole months without putting anything new on my ipod, I went a little crazy at the itunes store (thanks Pepsi and Blood Ray!).

Some recent downloads:

1. "La Tortura" - Shakira
  • I have no idea what she's saying (and I'm Mexican!) but i'd buy/download anything she does.
2. "Blue Orchid" - White Stripes

3. "Don't Phunk With My Heart" - Black Eyed Peas
  • I feel like that whole "I wonder if i take you home" bit has been used like 39 millions times, but it's still a cute song and video.
4. "Telescope Eyes" - Eisley

5. "One Word" - Kelly Osbourne
  • I know, i was just curious. And it was free.

I also found the new Weezer! Yay!

And because i'm just not gay enough, Bradley pointed me towards some songs from Wicked and (gasp!) Gypsy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I always knew my being queer was contagious. Now, I've just got to figure out a way to pass it to Hugh Jackman, and I'm in business.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Forget Hugh Jackman, can we work on Robbie Williams? I bet it wouldn't take much.

And clipgirl, you ingrate....
you can burn cds to your computer and then put the songs on your ipod. Looking to buy one?

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home