Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I Predict A Riot

It's boycott time again! Kinda like how Clipgirl demanded the head of Katie Couric, I'm going to suggest that everyone stay away from Brazie's Italian Ristorante on Hampton. The owner came into my work today (we share a parking lot) and told the pharmacist to keep "the foreigner" that works there from parking so close to his restaurant. What a fucking jerk. I should be able to park where I want! And don't even get me started on the whole "foreigner" thing. My boss laughed about it on the phone when he called to tell me that today. That shit's just not funny to me right now.

Plus their food is really expensive for such shitty portions. And i could tell you stories, but this is not really the forum.

The best part of my day off was actually getting to tell a UPS driver, "But I didn't order anything from amazon.com!" It was fun.

And now i'm going to take my ipod to the park to read Tales of the City. That should make at least two of you very happy.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay "Tales of the City"...I knew you'd come around.

I'm on with the ban.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

i guess he doesn't want ANYONE at my job to park in "his" lot.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home