Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Nobody is good enough for Luke Wilson!

I think that Blood Ray already covered the insanity of last night. What a mess.

Of course, I don't necessarily make the best choices once I get past that fifth beer. Like standing on a wobbly bar stool in a crowded bar to lip-sync a show tune? Not my finest hour. I do, however, stand by my choice to perform "the lift" during "I've Had the Time of My Life."

I had a dream that I joined the cast of Gray's Anatomy...in bed for an orgy. I remember Ellen Pompeo being there, as well as Patrick Dempsey and an unknown cast member (I don't watch the show, so it might have been some random person and not an actual actor). It was disturbing.

And speaking of Ellen Pompeo (and we so rarely are. I mean, really) ...

I saw Old School in the theater with my oldest brother. Normally, I hate seeing movies with him because he talks back to the screen, repeats memorable lines, and clears his throat every four minutes. I can't stand it when people talk at the movies. However, during Old School, I couldn't hold back. Everytime Luke Wilson's character had to defend himself to win back the affections of Ellen Pompeo's character, I would yell, "Give it up! She's ugly! You deserve better!" But I guess she's really not ugly. She's just not pretty when standing next to Luke Wilson. He's that attractive to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen Pompeo is like an uglier version of Rebecca Gayheart.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home