Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Top 25 Played Songs on my ipod:

just because.

Galang - M.I.A.
Such Great Heights - Postal Service
More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley
If It's Not With You - Phoenix
Be Be Your Love - Rachel Yamagata
Does He Love You? - Rilo Kiley
Accidntel Death - RK
Another Travelin' Song - Bright Eyes
Under Control - the Strokes
We Will Become Silhouettes - Postal Service
Us - Regina Spektor
Apart - Elkland
It's A Hit - RK
Nothing Better - Postal Service
Y Control (Faint Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Used to Love Him - Fiona Apple
Not About Love - Fiona Apple
Agenda Suicide - The Faint
Girl - Destiny's Child
Get Him Back - Fiona Apple
1 Thing - Amerie
Please, Please, Please - Fiona Apple
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Old Soul Song - Bright Eyes
Wires and Waves - Rilo Kiley

I'm not too sure how they come up with these stats, though, cuz i can't remember even listening to that Strokes song all the way through even ONCE on my ipod. Maybe I was drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home