Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Turn Around...

So Bright Eyes performed "When the President Talks to God" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. He wore a cowboy hat. And after almost every line of the song, a large portion of the audience cheered. Meanwhile, tonight's episode of One Tree Hill was titled "I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning." It's all quite surreal.

I'm not sure if i made a mistake by not planning on seeing Bright Eyes in Chicago the day before Rilo Kiley. What if i never get another chance?

Anyway, i have to give props to This Guy for (possibly) guessing this year's twist on Gilmore Girls. I hope he's right. I didn't particularly enjoy seeing Lorelai getting kicked around tonight. However, I DID like seeing Paris performing "Walking on Sunshine."

Saw the video for "Portions for Foxes" today. FINALLY!

Listening to the new Weezer CD right now. Cute.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best week ever's blog totally dogged bright eyes performance. they also dogged "riding on the bus with my sister". did ya see it? I did.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

i didn't see it. but blood ray's got it on his tivo. more details later.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yeah, i thought it was odd that she thought she wasn't pregnant just because she ate a Moon Pie. That doesn't mean anything.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home