Sunday, May 15, 2005

We're off to see the wizard.

Okay, so i'm leaving for chicago in roughly 12 hours. I bought some snacks for the train ride and a y-adapter so Blood Ray and I can listen to the same music on the ipod. I imagine I can fit in quite a few episodes of third season Gilmore Girls, as well.

And since I'm such a thoughtful person, I decided to share a few pics from the Tarts and Vicars party (formerly known as Saints and Sinners).



Blood Ray as Elphaba and me as an all-purpose terrorist. It's okay to say that, right? BTW, I'm riding a broom in the picture. You just can't see it.



This new camera of mine ain't that great, but it was free. This picture is titled "So If You Care To Find Me."



I honestly don't know what to say about this one.



Some shady business went down at this party.



Aw, ain't it sweet?

There really were other people at this party, I just don't have pictures of them. The party was great. Blood Ray is saying "Best Party Ever," but that's not confirmed at the moment.

I wanted to put some pictures of the family, but i have got to get started with my laundry and packing. Now I want at least five legitimate comments by the time I get back, or no one gets any souvenirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home