Sunday, June 12, 2005

Went to a party last saturday night....

Before I forget, here's how I know I've been listening to songs from Wicked waaaay too much:

Okay, like I said before, my mom visited this week and brought me a bunch of Oberle Sausage and Oberle Cheese. Good stuff, but she brought more than enough. She even brought a giant package of string cheese. I didn't want any to go to waste, so I took a bunch to work, and even gave some to Blood Ray. Then I thought (to the tune of "No Good Deed"):

"No good cheese goes unfinished. No act of dairy will go uningested."

And now I can't get that out of my head.

As the title of today's post suggests, I attended a party last night. It was sorta bizarre. More than half of the attendees were members of the police force. Only one guy was wearing his uniform, though. I have to admit I was very nervous upon arrival. I thought I'd say something incriminating, or use the word "pig" on accident. And what was I supposed to talk about, anyway? How much I loved Police Academy 3: Citizens on Patrol when i was a kid?

It was, surprisingly, a very nice time. The DJ played M.I.A., the food was great, the beer was free. And a lot of the people turned out to be very nice and interesting, even though they work for "The Man."

After the party, not so good....

And when did "It was nice knowing you, have a nice life" become "I'll call you first thing in the morning?"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home