Thursday, August 25, 2005

Forever for her is over for me.


Went to the White Stripes concert last night at the Fox. Jon got us some amazing seats. I'm still not sure how he did it, but I am forever grateful.

Some people got to bring in cameras and some didn't (sorry Miranda!). I certainly wish Miranda's camera had been allowed, because my pictures completely suck. It's a combination of the crazy stage lights and the cheapness of my Polaroid. I took a little video of the song "Little Ghost." It's grainy, but cute, if anyone wants it, just e-mail me. I also recorded Jack telling a little story about the lions in the lobby of the Fox Theater.

We sat in the pit directly behind that little kid cover band the Red Stripes! The little girl was wearing pigtails and a White Stripes shirt. I was certain it was her when I saw her singing along to one of the new songs. I shook their hands after the show, but I didn't take a picture.

Then we went to O'Connell's and played with a mask from Deals.

Pics:

drumming

Meg White. I'm convinced that she could get any man she wanted.

meg

Meg again.

megsinging

Her face is kinda-washed out. You'll have to just take my word for it that this picture is of Meg singing.

marimba

I'm sorry, but I love Jack's muscles. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone -- the girl behind me kept yelling, "I want to have your baby, Jack!"

DSCI0030

Ben at O'Connell's, looking quite happy

DSCI0031

I can't be blamed for the off-centeredness of this picture. Miranda took it.

DSCI0032

Miranda without make-up.

DSCI0034

Make your own caption.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must read local Poppymom.com's post about the concert and past concerts...So many a blog dedicated to the fact that Jack doesn't wear underwear.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home