Sunday, August 07, 2005

Teacher marks our height against the wall.

Cutest thing ever: The Red Stripes. It's a White Stripes cover band consisting of two school-age children, who are also brother and sister (or are they?). The girl was maybe eight or nine, and she played the drums about as well as Meg. The boy was around 13 (i'm guessing here -- i tried looking them up online, but they don't have a website).

I wish I had taken pictures. These kids were adorable. They even played a Jack White/Loretta Lynn duet. I squealed in delight when mini-Meg sang the 56-second-long "Passive Manipulation." I was a little suspicious, though, when she played it again about 20 minutes later. Did her stage dad force her to try it again? She did kinda mess it up a bit the first time.

They dedicated "We're Going to be Friends" to their mom.

I highly recommend seeing them, if they decide to return to St. Louis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

not true.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home