Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Apparently, Season Six = More Babette


The Summer of 2005 definitely agreed with Luke. He's seriously never looked better. And hearing Lorelai say, "Kids would be good," was a nice surprise. Hey Lorelai, maybe this time you could raise a child that doesn't like to steal yachts. And better taste in boyfriends would be cool, too.

I guess Lane and the band are still on their Christian Rock Tour. Maybe they'll get signed this year.

Oh, and kudos to Paris and Doyle for shacking up together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was up with Luke's hair? Did he get more of it? Or did it just look fuller because it was longer?

Weren't there a lot of scenes showing his hair, compared to normal?

Why am I obsessing over this?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Trust me, I was noticing his hair, too. It seemed longer and extra shiny. Maybe it's a new conditioner. Whatever the case, I'm all in. :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home