Friday, September 30, 2005

A Better Version of EM

frontier-psychiatrist.blogspot.com has the new version of Extraordinary Machine available for download. I can't seem to get it to work, but Blood Ray's got it.

I know that Fiona Apple is all I seem to write about these days, but goddammit....I've been waiting forever for this CD.

My favorite CD of all time is When the Pawn...

It's been my favorite CD for six years now. There have been a few albums that have come close to taking the top spot, like Rilo Kiley's More Adventurous, but nothing's surpassed it.

The wait for the new Fiona Apple album has been torturous. At least, it was torturous until about six months ago, when the whole thing was leaked.

And so here's the new, reworked version, leaked as well. Download it. Still, everyone should buy it. I know I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Actually, that was all about the pun. I'll have to give it a few (hundred) more listens before I can say for sure. However, listening to the first half of the new "Not About Love" on the way to McDonald's tonight, I couldn't help but wonder....what happened to my favorite song of Spring 2005?

You know, we could just have this conversation on the phone or in person like normal people. But if you call me, I'm going to ask that you punch in a series of numbers to prove that you are a real person.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home