Sunday, September 18, 2005

Come be how you want to

It's a good Sunday.

It's beautiful outside, so the windows are open. I sat down with my Sunday Post. I'm downloading the new Liz Phair CD. And the Emmys are on tonight, too!

If I'd been able to solve the Slylock Fox mystery on the back page of the comic section, I'd have said it was a great Sunday.

With all that out of the way, let me just say how excited I am that Blood Ray's Wicked Bash is finally coming together. There are just six days until the big show. Last night, we learned our staging and choreography, thanks to the talented Clipgirl. Plus, I got some good footage for the behind-the-scenes documentary that we're making.

I don't want to give away any of the show's secrets, but the duet between Elphaba and Fieryo is, like, totally hot.


One last thing: last night, I suddenly remembered a horrible nightmare I had when I was a little kid. I must've been five or so. I was at my babysitter's house when Sha Na Na came in and roughed me up. I don't even know how I knew about Sha Na Na. And frankly, thinking about them these days gives me the creeps. I want to say that maybe they were on an episode of Sesame Street. Anyone know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home