Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Execution of All Things

I ordered a DVD online the other day. It's a documentary about the record label Saddle Creek, home to Bright Eyes, the Faint, and, once upon a time, Rilo Kiley. It's called Spend an Evening with Saddle Creek. And you know what? I will spend an evening with Saddle Creek. Tonight, in fact.



It arrived today, along with a poster, 2 buttons and a sticker. And a little hand-written note on Saddle Creek stationary that said, "Thanks, Joseph."

You're welcome!

Maybe I should wait until AFTER the Bright Eyes concert to watch it. And here's the reasoning behind that: I bought two tickets for the show at the Pageant on November 12. I found out (twelve hours after purchasing the tickets) that it's the same date as my old college roommate's wedding. I'd probably be a little upset about the whole thing if it were anyone else getting married, but I just can't seem to hold it against Mike.

Anyway, if I see Bright Eyes acting all cute on this movie, I'll want to skip the wedding.

Kudos to my roommate for making a yummy homemade pizza tonight. You know a pizza is fucking delicious when you burn your entire mouth because you just can't wait until it cools down to take the next bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home