Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Everything good I deem to good to be true.


I never watch PBS. Ever.

So what happens when Rilo Kiley performs on Austin City Limits? KETC shows Dial M For Murder instead.

I took a cue from Clipgirl and wrote to the fine people at KETC. Here's the response:

Dear Joe:

Thank you for your interest in Channel 9 programming. Austin City Limits will air Sunday October 30 at midnight. It will be the Jack Johnson and Rilo Kiley.


Regards,
Gloria Whitmore
Member Services

So there you have it. The Jack Johnson and Rilo Kiley will air on 10/30. Fire up your DVR's, people.

And did anyone see Fiona Apple perform on Letterman last night? She looked amazing, and even made the audience laugh during her chat session with Dave. Good for her.

And in news that's sure to make at least one 11-year-old girl very happy, I finally got my iPod Shuffle from the people at Netflix. It only took about four months. I plan on showing it a good time before I give it away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Joy said...

oh SHIT, Fiona was on Letterman? Go figure, I always miss the good stuff :(

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home