Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Maybe with the exception of Elizabethtown....


I realize that baseball is important to a lot of people, but I miss my Arrested Development.

I need it back. Now more than ever, since I just finished watching the second season on DVD.

First of all, any television show or movie that casts Fern Mayo is gonna win me over.

The main reason I watch, however, is this man:

jasonbateman

He's so dreamy.

But with such horrible ratings this season, I'm pretty certain this'll be the end of the show. And that's a shame, people.

On the DVD's blooper reel, David Cross put it best when speaking to some people from Fox:

"I got an idea for what you can do...why don't you fucking fire your complete marketing team, alright? Get a new one in there that knows how to market a show that won five motherfucking Emmys, Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Writers Guild Awards, Directors Guild Awards, Producers Guild Awards, Critics' Top Ten lists. You know, if you can't market that kind of show and get better ratings, then maybe the problem doesn't lie here. Maybe it lies with marketing. Good night."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this problem where I can't find Jason Bateman attractive. I only find Michael Bluth attractive.This photograph does nothing for me. Put him in a suit.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home