Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat


Although my birthday isn't for another 25 days, my sister decided to give me my gift a little early this year. It isn't at all what I was expecting.

Poster

It's a framed poster from the Rilo Kiley show that Blood Ray and I saw back in May. I've actually tried to track this down once, but I don't think she knew that.

If anyone is looking for ideas on what to buy me this year, here's a hint:

cardigans

It's the cutest shirt ever, I love it, and it's available here (size medium).

Speaking of the Cardigans, I rediscovered this old import that I bought on amazon.com a few years ago. It has an instrumental song called "Laika" that was the blueprint for a song on Gran Turismo called "Junk of the Hearts." Here are the mp3's.

The Cardigans - "Laika"
The Cardigans - "Junk of the Hearts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the shirt matches those gorgeous houseshoes you have!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home