Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas Music (Part One)


There's all kinds of Christmas music floating around. In fact, there's a pretty cool mix here.

I was going to put up a Christmas song by Aimee Mann, but let's face it -- the woman is depressing. I can't decide if she wants the listeners of her holiday song to hang up tinsel or a noose.

The Christmas song I decided on is one that puts me in a cheery kind of holiday mood. I used to listen to only rap and R&B when I was in high school, and this is the song Majic 108FM used to play in December.

"Santa Claus is a Black Man" - Akim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember those "mixes" we used to do with the radio/recorder? LOL

color us lame.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

No, I don't remember that. I also don't remember listening to the entire year-end countdown, writing down each song and artist and their ranking, or putting an asterisk next to each song that I owned on CD or cassette single.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home