Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Top 25 Most Played Songs on iTunes:


1. "I Need Some Fine Wine, and You, You Need to Be Nicer" - The Cardigans
2. "Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song)" - Fiona Apple
3. "June Gloom" - The Like
4. "Stars and Planets" - Liz Phair
5. "Hung Up" - Madonna
6. "Don't Bother" - Shakira
7. "Under Your Spell" - from the Buffy Musical
8. "Different Names for the Same Thing" - Death Cab for Cutie
9. "Oh Well" - Fiona Apple
10. "Tonight You Belong to Me" - Fiona Apple
11. "Because of You" - Kelly Clarkson
12. "Blankest Year" - Nada Surf
13. "My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas
14. "Old Soul Song" - Bright Eyes
15. "Godspell" - The Cardigans
16. "The Greatest" - Cat Power
17. "Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab for Cutie
18. "Baby I'm Burning" - Dolly Parton
19. "Oh Well, Okay" - Elliott Smith
20. "I Didn't Understand" - Elliott Smith
21. "O' Sailor" - Fiona Apple
22. "Parting Gift" - Fiona Apple
23. "Red, Red, Red" - Fiona Apple
24. "Not About Love" - Fiona Apple
25. "I've Been Thinkin' Bout" - Cat Power

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home