Thursday, November 10, 2005

Those certain words I just found


Is this week taking forever, or is it just me?

I'm sure it has to do with being burned out at work, although the fact that my boss gave me a router for free definitely perked me up a bit yesterday.

Luckily, Miranda's on her way into town tonight. We've got a wedding to go to on Saturday, which means lots of old friends and lots of alcohol.

I'm just now realizing that I'm almost 27 and I've never taken a date to a wedding before. Hmm.

Well, I know I said I'd post a cheerier song after that Feist business earlier in the week.

I can't stop talking about the Cardigans. It's hard to believe they've been around for over a decade. I'm liking their new CD, which doesn't surprise me. I'd like anything they put out.

They've definitely come a long way. This song is from the CD Life, which Mike (who is getting married Saturday) used to call our Mario Party Soundtrack. It went perfectly with all those cute little mini-games.

The Cardigans - "Fine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home