Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dang Ol' Love

Here's what went through my head during Brokeback Mountain on Friday night at the Tivoli:


  • All of gay St. Louis is here, and only about 10% of the guys are wearing cowboy hats. That's showing some restraint, fellas.
  • Please, God, don't let one of the cowboy hat guys sit in front of me.
  • I thought Anna Faris was in this. I looooove her.
  • Why did Heath Ledger get nominated for a Golden Globe over Jake? I can't understand what he's saying half the time. It's like he got his inspiration from Boomhauer.
  • Seriously, where is Anna Faris?
  • Maybe I want to go camping sometime.
  • How crazy is it that the stars of films like Bubble Boy, A Knight's Tale, Halloween H20 and Ella Enchanted are suddenly starring in a serious Oscar contender?
  • Is that Linda Cardellini? And if so, why does she look like a fat hooker?
  • To Anne Hathaway: I'd probably have an easier time buying you as a 40 year old woman if you hadn't spent the last five years playing teenagers in all of those princess movies.
  • Yay! Anna Faris!

boomhauerheath

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin24601 said...

I did NOT like this movie. Melodrama, poor dialogue and a cheap way to end the relationship were just three of the straws that Broke that camel's Back!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Anna Faris is so cute. And I couldn't even pick out Linda Cardellini. Was she the waitress? I guess I'm not used to seeing her with blond hair.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home