Thursday, December 01, 2005

Her?

My Hotmail sign-out page always lists the top 5 searches on the internet, according to msn.com.

Number three on today's list? Jodie Sweetin.

Seriously? Is there another Jodie Sweetin that I don't know about?






















Do you think the image on the right is from her prom picture?

* Picture courtesy of a site called "A Place in Our Hearts for Jodie Sweetin." I wouldn't go there if I were you -- you'll get bombarded by pop-ups. That's not really the only reason not to visit ... I'm just sayin'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, she's all purty now.

Still, I don't have a clue why she'd be a popular internet search; even at the height of Full House's popularity. Weird.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was probably MSN's way of tracking gay internet usage.
But, if I would have seen it, I probably would have clicked on it, too. Does that mean I'm gay?

P.S. Joe, I have bangs now. Big curly ones.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Hmph.

I've only searched for "Jodi Sweetin Nude," but came up with nothing.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home