Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy New Year, Sweetpea.


Another weekend, another New Year's party.

This time I was able to celebrate properly as far as alcohol is concerned, and I certainly drank my fair share.

nicole's party (3)

Me and ABB.

nicole's party (8)

I'm sure I did something mean to my boyfriend, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

nicole's party (1)

Not much is going on in this picture. Blood Ray is probably talking about Three Penny Opera or Ethel Merman, but I included this snapshot because I'm pretty sure this is proof that someone drank b10n's vodka.

nicole's party

No offense to Lukas, but I think my portrayal of Mary was more accurate. Side note: The actress who played Pearl on 227 actually wrote cheesy horror films in the 1940s and 1950s. Blood Ray, can you fact check this?

nicole's party (4)

Justin and Blood Ray

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe, i *knew* you'd come through for me on this! i looked at the br's blog and of course, no reply to my question, then i thought, hmmmm, i bet joe has some pics on his site. you know what i like to imagine in this photo? not only is someone drinking that vodka, but maybe *everyone* is, and there wasn't enough to go around, so you had to mix it with some other cheapo liquor to make a full drink! that's livin' frugally, friend!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home