Sunday, February 26, 2006

So if you care to find me....


I'm in love with my new phone. It's so much cooler than my last phone, which must've been made in the late 90's.

Right now, I'm making custom ringtones for my friends. So, for instance, when Blood Ray calls, I'll hear "Defying Gravity." Or when Shavita calls, it'll play "Popular." Miranda gets Loretta Lynn, and so forth.

Last night, the boyfriend and I went to Chili's for dinner (we had a gift certificate), and we heard "I Need Some Fine Wine, and You, You Need to be Nicer" by the Cardigans, which is from an album that's not even going to be released in the U.S. It was totally the weirdest song I've heard in public since they played Antony and the Johnsons in OfficeMax three nights ago.

DSC00015

DSC00011

DSC00009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home