Saturday, June 03, 2006

If I Had to Beg and Plead to the Symphony


How adorable is this?

When Virgie Met Kaya

I love it.

I have to say, considering I had the stomach flu on Thursday and a tooth extraction on Friday, I've enjoyed my last few days off from the pharmacy. Lukas and I found some great records today for a buck each: Tina Turner, Fleetwood Mac, Carole King, Simon and Garfunkel and a few others. Of course, we still needed to buy a turntable.

Sneaky Lukas picked one up while I made tortilla soup for my mom, who is asleep on the futon right now. We listened to a few Motown oldies before she hit the hay at 10:30.

I just discovered the collage feature on Picasa.

collage1

I learned about the movie feature, too, which really just creates a slideshow in avi format.

One last pic from Memorial Day weekend:

bbq (22)

And has anyone heard of allofmp3.com? I don't know a whole lot about it, but it's some kind of Russian iTunes. I may be way off on that. All I know is that I bought 3 whole cds in mp3 format for $4.50. I'm guessing that it's not on the level. I'd check it out before it disappears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home