Sunday, July 30, 2006

Jodie Sweetin is out to destroy everything I hold dear

A typical romantic evening with my boyfriend involves the following:

1. Mashed Potato Bowls from KFC
2. Wine
3. An episode or two of Fuse's Pants-Off Dance-Off

For those of you who've never caught the show before, visit www.fuse.tv/pants for some clips.

The premise of the show is pretty much summed up by the title. Contestants dance and strip to a song/video of their choice. Viewers are supposed to vote on-line for their favorite dancer.

Now it's all tainted. The new host for the show has been announced, and it's none other than former Meth-head Jodie Sweetin. She won't be stripping or dancing, but I can't say for sure that she'll be completely sober during tapings. Tune in to see!


--an update on the vinyl front:

from Euclid Records:

Travis - The Invisible Band
The Thermals - Fuckin' A
Radiohead - OK Computer
Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise
Huey Lewis and the News - Sports * (for when Miranda visits)
Liza Minelli - Liza With A Z * (replaces previous copy which was unplayable due to a spill)
The Supremes - * I don't remember which album because we have so many effing Supremes records already

* = from the dollar bin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its funny that you ended up with a foodie as your boyfriend. He likes frou frou and you like KFC bowls. :)

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports! I can't wait!!!
I got you something at Pitchfork. I'll mail it to you.

11:36 AM  
Blogger 2complx said...

Travis - The Invisible Band.
I like it. Not many people do I think

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home