Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jamstress (Google it)

As much as I complain about my job, there's still one thing I really like: nice customers. They're few and far between at the new pharmacy, but I still encounter some from time to time. Like today, for instance, my favorite customer asked me to step around the counter to give me a present: a jar of jam that she got in Canada. She gave it to me because I'm "so sweet."

She touched my cheek as she said this, which was somewhat unusual. i can't think of anyone else who has touched my cheek that hasn't seen me naked. Even so, it was a thoughtful gesture, and it will go great with toast.

DSC00343

Here's what I didn't like today: the dude that came in ten minutes before closing. He held a Ziploc bag and asked, "Does this look like lice to you?"

"Does this look like what now?" I asked.

My computer -- I thought it was fixed. It still shuts off automatically and without warning. I'm thinking it has to do with the broken fan/temperature, but i'm not for sure. It's very annoying, especially since I just spent forty dollars on a new router three days ago.

On the vinyl front:

The Shins -- Chutes Too Narrow

Also: my lesser-known nephews visited the pharmacy last Monday --

DSC00326DSC00327DSC00329DSC00330DSC00331DSC00332DSC00333

Finally:

I came across this old picture of me and Darby. It must be from a couple years ago. We both have different hair now. The black spots are from when i dropped my phone on the street today, and I imagine they'll be there from now on. Great, right?

DSC00346

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home