Sunday, October 29, 2006

Little Boxes made of ticky-tacky

I'm angry with Blogger right now. I tried to share the Jenny Lewis version of the Weeds theme song for y'all yesterday, but I kept getting error messages. Maybe the people at Blogger are as upset as I am that she shared vocal duties with Johnathan Rice.

So now all you get are the following pictures:

Birthday Cake

I forgot to wish my friend David a happy birthday on the blog a few days ago, so here's a belated message.

stoner jack o' lantern

I decided to go with a stoner face for my jack o'lantern this year. It's actually the first one I've ever made, as I have a pumpkin-gutting phobia. Most people wear rubber gloves when they scoop out the insides, right?

pie

And I made a chocolate cream pie.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe! YUMMERZ! Your chocolate cream pie looks delicious!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Blogger crashes just about every day now. Ever since Google bought them out, they've become suckier and suckier.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

It wasn't all that.

and yeah, i later discovered that my "lost" weeds entry showed up anyway. boo to blogger.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Shavita said...

I had Blogger problems all weekend too.

By the way...I've never met anyone that wears rubber gloves when carving a pumpkin. Landon and I did ours Saturday night and will post pics tomorrow.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

You're a perv. And leave that m.c. business out of my blog!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home