Tuesday, October 24, 2006

She make them dogs go "bark, bark!"

Here's the story . . .

"Fergalicious" has been stuck in my head for a month now. I'd listen to it and sing it over and over and over. One day, I was serenading my dog, Kaya, and it became "Kayalicious."

I changed a few other lyrics and announced to Lukas that I'd record the Kaya version and make a video to go with it. "You're nuts," he declared.

I recorded the song this morning and put together the video in the evening. Yes, I used an entire day off. Lukas watched the final version when he arrived home from work and announced, "You're nuts."

2 Comments:

Blogger Shavita said...

This is some of the craziest shit I've ever seen and I love it!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this... can u please send me the instrumental to joelapussremix@yahoo.com

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home