Sunday, November 05, 2006

Before there was Mario Party....


Many thanks to Alan, who gave me a disc with 700 old Nintendo games on it. I've been playing them all weekend. Some are so old and random, but they bring back such memories of when I was a kid. My sister and I played NES games
all the time. My mom would call from the video store and ask which ones she should rent for the weekend. That was, like, so cool of her.


Some games allowed us to be angels.




Some showed us what it would be like to throw cream pies at snooty old bitches.





One showed us what it would be like to...uh...play pinball.





And then there was Vegas Dream. I'm not sure how appropriate this game was for kids.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! how'd you do that.
sooooooooooooooo jealous. you were right.

--val---

4:22 PM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Oh my God, I loooooooooved Kid Icarus.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to get a Nintendo DS to play on the train.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Kid Icarus was one of my favorites back in the day....but it hasn't really aged well.

Is there a Mario Party of nintendo ds?

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home