Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I have dreams of orca whales and owls but i wake up in fear


I woke up this morning with a plan. I had the day off, so I figured I'd get a few chores out of the way -- laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.


I wanted to post some pictures and some mp3s to share with my readers.

However, the main event was to be the Regina Spektor concert at the Creepy Crawl, a venue I've never had the opportunity to visit.

I'll likely never attend a show there again, as Lukas's car was broken into. Someone shattered a window and removed a lock before noticing the bright red CLUB on the steering wheel.

It's late and I don't really feel like posting pics, but I already sent some mp3s to yousendit.com, and they expire in 7 days, so here they are.


Regina Spektor - "Little Boxes"
She has some annoying fans, including the lady who pantomimed roughly 80 percent of the lyrics at tonight's show. I'm pretty sure it wasn't sign language. And the woman who yelled, "I love this song!" at the beginning of EVERY song. It's like, "Yeah, we can all just assume that you love every song so kindly shut the fuck up."


Me - "Kayalicious"
To celebrate the video's 500th viewing (only 150 were by me, I swear), here's the mp3. It's for anyone who's ever thought, "I wish there were another version of Fergalicious, but with different lyrics about a boxer and sung/rapped by a tone-deaf, no-talent Mexican."

Gwen Stefani - "Wind It Up"
Yodel, sound of music, blah blah blah i'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home