Sunday, January 28, 2007

And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going (to Anyone's Oscar Party This Year)


A co-worker asked me on Thursday, "So what did you do on your day off?"


My reply: "Same thing I always do -- I went to the Olive Garden for lunch and then saw Dreamgirls."

'Cause check it out, y'all ... Their soup, salad and breadsticks lunch deal has totally replaced the KFC Mashed Potato Bowl as my favorite lunch.

But back to Dreamgirls.

While some people are taking a mature stance on the whole Dreamgirls-not-getting-nominated -for-Best-Picture-Oscar-issue, I'm going to pretend it never happened. I'm going to pretend that I woke up to this image on Tuesday morning:

















And that Salma Hayek wasn't wearing that matronly dress.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matronly? Who do you think you are, Michael Kors?

The OG soup, salad and breadsticks were delicious...even if our crackhead of a waiter tarnished our last excursion.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times have you seen it now? And when did you turn into me?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Just three, i promise. Although I am off on Thursday and Friday.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home