Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fun Facts*

*satisfaction NOT guaranteed; results may vary based on your definition of the word "fun."

1. The F-word was used almost as often in The Last Kiss as in Pulp Fiction.

2. Speaking of Zach Braff, this week's Scrubs musical episode was hilarious.

3. This week's episode of The Office was funnier.

4. I'm Mexican, but I ate my first burrito on Friday night.

5. People get to my blog by typing in "Jason Bateman Shirtless." Good luck with that, dude.

6. Lily Allen announced her first U.S. tour, and surprise! the closest she's coming to STL is Chicago -- but I still love her. Her CD comes out next Tuesday in the U.S.

Here's my new favorite song.


Lily Allen - "Alfie"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you immediately think it's a dude looking for the Bateman nudies. It shows you have homocentric thinking, which will be your salvation when the revolution comes.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new banner.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home