Thursday, January 04, 2007

We're good, but there's no way we could've worked in Drowning Mona



I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but it's pretty cool to see that the "Ring the Alarm" video has gotten Blood Ray 14 comments. We had a fun time making it, and we spent a while on the phone tonight discussing our next big video.


Blood Ray: "Maybe this is gonna make us our fortune."
Me: "Tell me, will this fortune be....Outrageous?"
"It'll be greater than show business...it'll be...Big Business."
"And we'll come out smelling like...The Rose."
"And then it'll take us to...Beaches."

"Sandy beaches? Well, you know who you've gotta watch out for...Ruthless People."
"Or you'll end up Down and Out in Beverly Hills."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I posted to this one. Anyway, I love the picture you chose. It's perfect.

9:52 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

I need some Advil after that.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Shavita said...

It sounds like it will be Divine Madness.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please make another video For The Boys.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Landon Shaw said...

I think it is a Stella idea!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Me too. The First Wives Club!

9:00 PM  
Blogger hype said...

I'm not sure why but I find this utterly hilarious. utterly. Oh and um...Hocus Pocus! lol

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home