Saturday, April 21, 2007

in my own backyard.


I got a call at work the other day from Lukas.


"Kaya just got attacked! She's bleeding!"

I started crying at work -- in front of my co-workers and customers.

Apparently, the neighbors were dog-sitting and a potty break turned into a giant dog melee. Kaya didn't hurt anyone, even when another dog clamped her teeth onto her neck.

Anyway, she's okay, and of course, I overreacted. I just didn't like the idea of anyone hurting this precious beast:

sleeping beauty

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, she doesn't leave much room in the bed for anyone else does she?! Is that dog a Boxer?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Shavita said...

She is so precious. Does she stink?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

She is a boxer. She's, like, 80 pounds. The bed issue has become a problem only recently. She sneaks up at 4 in the morning and before you know it, she's taken up 60 percent of the surface of the bed.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Miranda Tegan said...

I'm happy to hear she's ok. Let her lick your hand for me.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez, your old lady is huge!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home