Monday, April 23, 2007

Yes, I am a nerd.

Before Dreamgirls....

Before Rent....

Before Chicago.....

My musical obsession was....

Daria! The Musical!



I remember the first time I saw it. It was a Wednesday night. Or maybe it was a Monday. I was smoking a lot of weed back then.

And it's taken me eight or so years, but I've finally secured the mp3s of every song from the episode. Now, I've never used a program that records sound from Windows Media Player before, so it's not the best quality. But come on, it's not like they're gonna be puttin' out a cast recording album anytime soon.

But now -- Daria! fans can listen to songs such as "Manly" and "Morning in the 'Burbs" anytime and anywhere you like! All 3 of you!



1. "Morning in the Burbs" - mp3



2. "If the Town Blew Away" - mp3



3. "I Can't Leave Yet" - mp3



4. "Gah Gah Dammit!" - mp3



5. "They Must Be Worried" - mp3



6. "Manly" - mp3



7. "The Big Wet Rainstorm's Over" - mp3



8. "Morning in the 'Burbs (Reprise)" - mp3

3 Comments:

Blogger Shavita said...

You can get iTunes to import from Windows Media Player.

Go to WMP, right click on the song, go to open containing folder, click on the song, click on send to, then send it to your iPod.

or
Go to iTunes and import the WMP from the above mentioned containing folder, and it will pull it and convert it into iTunes format.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for those songs for about as long as you. Thanks for sharing!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a search to find mp3s of these songs, and your blog is the only thing that came up. It says the links are inactive now, so if you still have them, I'd love them. E-mail me at KobyNumber9@hotmail.com

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home