Monday, May 21, 2007

The Return of Jezebel James

It hasn't even been a week since I've said goodbye to my Gilmore Girls, and already clips from the upcoming Amy Sherman-Palladino show on Fox have surfaced online.

Watch clips here.

Parker Posey and Lauren Ambrose are two of my favorite people ever.

That being said, this new show looks...not funny. Maybe they'll have time to work on it before the fall season begins. *fingers crossed*

And at the risk of sounding like Aunt Linda, there isn't even a character named Jezebel James!

They need to lose the laugh track.

In other Parker Posey news --

Why is Fay Grim being released on DVD this week? I JUST read a review in the newest New Yorker.

One other thing --

I had a sex dream about Seth Meyer's brother. I can't even be bothered to look up his actual name, but he has been on Mad TV and That 70's Show.

Even in my dream, I was thinking, "God, why can't this be your hot brother!?"

He was, however, in great shape.

Fine, here's a side-by-side comparison:




Never mind ... they're identical except in the hair department.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Tegan said...

They are NOT identical.
I wouldn't trust that brother. He looks like he'd try to put it in my ass when I wasn't paying attention.

Oh wait.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Joe. From the Jezebel James sides, it appears that much of the humor really depends on the story. In fact, if you read through the sides, the clips Fox released actually become funny. Really, they do. And dramatic, too.

Plus, it looks like they didn't release the funniest parts, either. Did they not film the scene with Sarah and the kid at the door?

Jezebel James was Coco's childhood imaginary friend, whom Sarah made into a storybook character. Working on this book is what gives Sarah the idea to ask Coco to be surrogate mother for her.

-TimK

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd still take seth. Grrr

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home