Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This and that.

Today I'm presenting my iPod's Top 25 Played list. Initially, I wanted to post this at the same time as Blood Ray, so I'll save my comments on his list until he decides to share it.

I will say this, however -- this list only goes back to 3/12/07. Otherwise, songs from Dreamgirls, Wicked and Rent would have a much stronger showing.


click to enlarge.

I am a bit surprised that "Upgrade U" is my most played song. I didn't think I liked it that much. And I can't say this enough...Feist's The Reminder is completely addictive.

...

I caught Lauren Graham's appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. I was a little disappointed, but only because a remote-controlled truck (and not a robot) served the mojitos. Lauren Graham did mention that she only found out that Gilmore Girls was over the night before taping her appearance on Ellen. So much for my hopes that two different endings of the finale were taped.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's up. Are you happy? The things I do for you.

By the way, I missed Gilmore Girls the week before last (DVR issue) and I still haven't watched last week's. I may just stop watching it all together.

*Cough* "Gilmore" *Sputter* "Girls"

7:51 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay, but just so you know....

Last night's episode featured a singing Emily Gilmore.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, then I'll watch it, althought I just read a recaplet and I know how it ends. I hate that show so much now. I hate it.

And was the comment you left on my blog the one you were waiting to leave until I posted my list? Jeez, you're like Phoebe "What is she, twelve?" Buffay!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home