Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TV Round-Up

on How I Met Your Mother:

It's the moment we all knew was coming (and by "we," I mean the seven people who watch the show regularly) -- Ted and Robin broke up. Sure, we already knew she wasn't the titular Mother, but we figured it would be much later. After all, once we find out who Ted marries, the show is over.

Or when viewership dips below five million -- whichever happens first.

on The Sopranos:

Two long-running shows are leaving this year, and they're 2 of my favorites -- The Sopranos and Gilmore Girls. They really don't have anything in common except for their amazing use of music. Oh, and they have characters named Christopher.

I'd rather see Rory's dad perish in a fatal car accident than Christopher Moltisanti, but these things are beyond my control. We'll miss Christopher, if only for the fact that he once came up with the nickname "Little Lord Fuckpants." At least, I think that was him. So much time passes between seasons!

On Scrubs:

Why have I never cared about J.D. and Reid as a couple until these last few episodes?

On SNL:

I've missed you Molly Shannon, Sally O'Malley, and Mary Katherine Gallagher. Linkin Park, not so much.

On American Idol:

Fuck Blake.

I'm saving Gilmore Girls for another day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised that they offed Christopher the way they did. Hopefully Michael Imperioli will do another t.v. series. He's a handsome lad.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home