Monday, August 27, 2007

cutesy, yes, but whatever....


It's really only been a week since my last post? That can't be right.


Anyway, I had the day off and I'm beat. I'm going to let my puppy, Rigby, take over blogging duties today.

Take it, Rigs!

Hello everyone. I'm the adorable Boston terrier that Joe likes to dress up. He only showed you the pictures of me in the green polo, right? I had a feeling he wouldn't post that video of the time he made me wear a wig and prance around to "Dreamgirls." What a day that was!

Today was also exciting. Joe had the day off, which means I got to go outside every 1 and 1/2 hours. But when will my owner learn that I like to pee every 45 minutes?

Joe left for a while in the morning, and he returned with bags from Target. Typical. He didn't get any treats for me and my sis, though -- just (more) cleaning products and the Rilo Kiley issue of Spin.

Then he tried to read the new magazine outside on the deck -- by himself! The nerve! I barked and clawed until he let me out on the deck with him. Guess what, people -- it is hot outside! My pink little paws couldn't handle the hotness!

I think Joe sensed that I don't like when he picks up Daddy Number 2 from work and leaves me at home, so I got to ride in the car! It wasn't all fun, though. I threw up a little from Joe's erratic driving. Okay maybe "a little" isn't accurate -- I'm not sure where it all came from.

Finally, Joe made me and Kaya go outside for pictures, but we were not havin' it, y'all. It was hot!

I tried to give Joe hints -- I glared at him like I was Britney Spears and he was a photographer for tmz.com

rigs

I fake yawned

rigs

Finally we got to go back inside, but the pictures just didn't stop.

rigby

Don't worry, though, I got him back...I peed on his bedroom carpet. Don't tell him or Lukas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god, he just gets cuter and cuter.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the quality of your new camera! Good find, Joe (and Rigs)!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home