Sunday, August 19, 2007

Music.


If anyone cares, I actually did get a chance to download the new Rilo Kiley album. I've listened to it about three times now, and I actually understand why some longtime fans are pissed.


There isn't a single track on the new album that would fit in on their last release, More Adventurous. While (to me) that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it should be noted that MA is in my top five albums of all time.

The new album is dance-y. I think i told Blood Ray that it has a roller-skating jam feel to it. One song in particular sounds like it could be an old Xscape b-side. I love it.

Anyway, M.I.A. also has some new music out, and yes, you can dance to this one as well.



You don't have to have 16 arms to dance to it, but it helps.

Required viewing: the new video for "Jimmy."

*Aside to Dr. Evil -- I finally got rid of the hiccups last night after Lukas slammed on the brakes in an effort to scare them out of me. It worked!

One last thing -- Has everyone seen this adorable picture of my mom holding Rigby?


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss the old Rilo...really, really badly!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Rigby and Kaya!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home