Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm so over Conor Oberst and Sufjan Stevens. They're cute, yeah, but it's time for a new indie-rock crush ... or two.

My first pick is Britt Daniel of Spoon.



Lukas pointed out his big ears, but I don't mind them at all. I won't tell you why.

Next is Howlin' Pelle Almqvist of The Hives.



Downside: He's very arrogant. Also, I feel like he'd yell a lot in bed.

I've been listening to some Okkervil River lately, and thought I'd google them to see if the lead singer needed to be included in this list. Pass.
------

I came across this picture today and thought I'd put it up:



I should've worn that to the concert last month!

One last item:

Who hasn't seen www.beonlineb.com yet? Go there if you like Arcade Fire, crazy Flash animation, or want to drown Win Butler.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's me with crazy eyes!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Miranda Tegan said...

I thought the same thing about Brit Daniel this week.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home