Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My 10 Year High School Reunion

I feel like I have been talking about my reunion for 2 weeks now, and it's because I had way more fun than I ever imagined.

I talked to some friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. I talked to people that I didn't even really talk in school. I drank keg beer.

We moved from the reunion to the only bar in town, we closed it down, then we went to a party and passed out in our clothes. Good times!

Sure, there were some Ste. Gen. moments . . .

Like, when I asked an old friend where her husband disappeared to, she said he went out to smoke because he was upset. He was dared to fart into the microphone on stage. For some reason, she wouldn't let him.

I found him outside and tried to talk him into it, I told him it would be comedy gold. (I was drunk). He farted right in front of me. "Save it for the stage!" I yelled.


Pre-reunion refreshments



Tyson and me



K of C Hall



Yes, that's my friend Angela. In a high chair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyson looks the same. Good picture of the both of you...I think you both should of sang "I can dream about you" on stage.

The pic in the KC Hall is soooooooo Ste Gen. Blech.

Angie in the babychair is funny and how weird is it that you can read your friends schedule. Hope they don't forget their bloodwork this week.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean next month.

hope they don't forget their bloodwork and dr. appt next month.

btw who farted?

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home