Sunday, April 20, 2008

Music Roundup

Picture it: St. Louis. 2005.

I download some songs by Robyn. Isn't she that blonde girl from Sweden with the hit "Show Me Love?"

Yes, it is.

But her newest album was awesome. I was obsessed.

Now it's 2008, and it's FINALLY being released in the U.S.

There's no reason I should be excited. Except...

A: There's all this new press. Rolling Stone, Details, Blender, etc.

B: They show her videos in gay bars!

With Every Heartbeat
Be Mine

And in other music news that no one could be excited about except for me....

The Pipettes kicked out two members!

Goodbye, two members of The Pipettes! I think I'll miss you most of all, Pipette that looks like Judy Greer!



And finally, Lily Allen released two new demos. This is for Alan, Mr. "What do you mean no one can rip her two new songs from myspace?"

I Don't Know
I Could Say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home