Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nobody Gets Outta Here Without Singing the Blues


OMG, y'all!


It was announced today that they're remaking Teen Witch starring somebody called Ashley Tisdale.

Just kidding, I know who she is. She's the blonde bitch from High School Musical who got a nose job, right?

This is horrible news. There's no way they'll be able to re-create the creepiness of the little brother.

I shouldn't be too worried though. After all, production on the updated Adventures in Babysitting (starring Raven Symone) was stopped because I wished so hard for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Sorry, I've clearly been missing out on some Bad News since I am just seeing this. Is it sad that this is one of the most exciting things that I've heard in a long time? I doubt that it will Top That first one. Is this Ashley even the most Popular Girl in High School Musical? I get sort of excited about these remakes, but I know they're Never Gonna Be the Same Again. See, it's (I am) really, really, really sad. Whatever, I know Dave Clement's out there singing along to Top That with me.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home