Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I recently discovered that not even rain will stop me from drinking beer outdoors.

Saturday night, we attended the Beer Festival in Forest Park. To say it was muddy is a giant understatement.

Last night, I went to the Cardinals game against the Pirates? I'm pretty sure that's who we played. Their uniforms were HTM's.

Tonight is the Radiohead show, and while it's cloudy out now, I'm hoping for a dry evening for once.

Here's a stupid Radiohead remix that I did for that contest they had last month. I didn't do anything to the song except speed it up and add a little vocals at the beginning. I call it "Nude (in 2 minutes)," which is a better idea than my instrumental version that I was going to call "(Never) Nude."

Radiohead - "Nude"

And I promised The Gays I would put up the new awesome Weezer song.

Weezer - "Troublemaker"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved a Beer Festival! Look who made the paper regarding it!

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/BB50E590785C9FDF862574450011134B?OpenDocument

9:48 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

That is so awesome!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home