Thursday, June 19, 2008

Free Music!!



First things first, here's some MMJ . . . in fact, I think I'll go with Karen's recommendation for "I'm Amazed."


My Morning Jacket - "I'm Amazed"


and maybe some "traditional" MMJ . . .


My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday"

I forgot to mention Estelle's "American Boy" when discussing vacation music the other day, so here's a bonus track . . .

Estelle - "American Boy"


It also occurred to me that some of you might not have these awesome Robyn b-sides . . .
Actually, this first one might not be a b-side. I have no idea where it comes from, but it's one of my all-time favorites.

Robyn - "This One's For You"


This was on some UK-only single --


Robyn - "Message in a Bottle" (Police cover)



Finally, here's what I mean when I call Fergie "PeePants McGee"

1 Comments:

Blogger Limecrete said...

I don't know what it is, but I've got this weird respect for Fergie. Even after the whole pee-pants thing.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home